Emerging Assets Post Weekly Drop as Fed Angst Fuels VolatilityBy and
Russian bonds drop as central bank says easing done for 2016
Gauge of developing-nation exchange rates declines with oil
Emerging-market stocks and currencies extended declines for the week as falling commodity prices damped the outlook for exporters and traders weighed the chances that central banks in the U.S. and Japan will continue policies that have supported demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations