CenturyLink Looking to Cut 8% of Workforce, or About 3,400By
Memo from CEO Glen Post was sent to employees Wednesday
Revenue fell 1% last year and predicted to fall 2% this year
CenturyLink Inc., the Monroe, Louisiana-base phone company, is planning to eliminate 7 percent to 8 percent of its workforce to cut costs as sales decline in its landline communications business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet