U.K. Diplomat Gets Green Light to Become EU’s Anti-Terror ChiefBy
Julian King wins European Parliament backing for Brussels role
Assignment comes as London prepares to trigger Brexit process
Julian King, a British diplomat, won European Parliament support to become Europe’s counter-terrorism chief after sailing through a confirmation hearing at which he pledged to act independently of the U.K. government as it prepares to trigger Brexit negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day