Mexican Billionaires Lose $1.4 Billion Thanks to TrumpBy , , and
Mexico’s richest people are losing money as Donald Trump is gaining ground. The seven Mexicans among the world’s 400 richest people lost a combined $1.4 billion Wednesday, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the same day a Bloomberg Politics poll showed the billionaire presidential candidate leading Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by five percentage points in the battleground state of Ohio. The Republican candidate has vowed to end or overhaul Nafta and "compel" Mexico to pay for a border wall, leading the peso into declines whenever his election outlook improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy