Tervita in Restructuring Deal to Cut Debt by $1.5 BillionBy
Company says it has support of group of lenders, shareholders
Application being made under Canada Business Corporations Act
Tervita Corp., the Canadian oilfield services company focused on waste management, is planning a debt-for-equity swap to reduce its total leverage by about C$2 billion ($1.5 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap