Televisa’s Profit-Draining Cable Impasse Unlikely to Be ResolvedBy
Megacable stopped transmitting 12 Televisa channels last week
Peso depreciation made channels too expensive, company said
Grupo Televisa SAB lost 3 million viewers for its cable networks overnight, and investors are learning to cope with the idea that they’re not coming back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap