Televisa’s Profit-Draining Cable Impasse Unlikely to Be ResolvedBy
Megacable stopped transmitting 12 Televisa channels last week
Peso depreciation made channels too expensive, company said
Grupo Televisa SAB lost 3 million viewers for its cable networks overnight, and investors are learning to cope with the idea that they’re not coming back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing