SunEdison $144 Million Sale of Assets to NRG Renew ApprovedBy and
Bid procedures for solar materials business also get go-ahead
Sale of U.K. solar stake put off so CEO can answer questions
SunEdison Inc., the bankrupt renewable energy giant, won court approval of a $144 million sale of wind and solar assets to a unit of NRG Energy Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap