Skip McGee’s Intrepid Said to Seek Up to $500 Million for FundBy and
Merchant bank will invest alongside clients in energy deals
Intrepid started last year with offices in New York, Texas
Intrepid Financial Partners, the merchant bank founded by former Barclays Plc executive Hugh “Skip” McGee, is seeking to raise $350 million to $500 million from investors for its first fund, according to people familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing