Safran’s Morpho Said to Fetch More Than $2.2 Billion in Bid WarBy , , and
Five offers, similar on price, expected by Friday deadline
Seller seeking highest all-cash bid and decision in few weeks
Safran SA is likely to receive bids valuing its biometric security unit Morpho at more than 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion), as five potential buyers submit offers by Friday, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations