Russian Yield Curve Inversion Lessens on Bets Rates to NormalizeBy
Two- and 10-year yields get closer as short-term risks ease
Return to normal steepness needs successive cuts: Aton
Russia’s debt curve, inverted for the last 17 months, is returning to a normal concave shape before policy makers are seen kicking off an easing cycle to direct monetary policy back toward pre-crisis levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy