Ripple Raises $55 Million, Adds Seven More Banks to Its NetworkBy
Standard Chartered, Bank of Montreal, Mizuho join Ripple
Ripple wants to speed up $155 trillion in overseas payments
Ripple, which aims to make it easier to send payments around the world, raised $55 million in second-round venture funding and added Standard Chartered Plc, Bank of Montreal and Mizuho Financial Group Inc. to its network of banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas