Online Retailers Thwarted by Manufacturers’ Curbs, EU SaysBy
EU antitrust regulators publish interim report on e-commerce
EU warns it may scrutinize online sales, content contracts
European Union antitrust watchdogs warned they may probe restrictions on online-sales after finding that manufacturers impose limits on how websites sell products and how much they can charge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap