Novavax Plunges After Respiratory Disease Vaccine Fails in StudyBy
Novavax Inc. shares plunged after the company said its vaccine for a potentially lethal respiratory virus failed to meet its main goals in a final-stage study in elderly patients, hurting prospects for the company’s most anticipated medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's