Noble Midstream Jumps in Debut as Colorado Drops Frack BanBy
Good timing helps boost shares by as much as 21 percent
Colorado proposals to limit energy development were defeated
After previously tabling its plans to go public, Noble Midstream Partners LP zoomed above expectations as investors priced in a more favorable market and more regulatory certainty in Colorado.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas