Next Sees Tough Quarter Ahead and Price Hikes Coming in 2017By and
Higher garment costs could drag down sales by as much as 1%
Markdowns during summer sale narrowed first-half margins
Next Plc warned that the current quarter will be its toughest this year and said 2017 sales will be hurt by Brexit-induced price increases as conditions remain difficult for the U.K.’s second-biggest clothing retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks