Gilts Resume Slide as BOE’s Rate-Cut Signal Underwhelms: ChartBy and
While U.K. government bonds briefly erased a decline after the Bank of England indicated there’s a chance of another interest-rate cut this year, the move proved short-lived as investors’ attention turned to an auction next week of 30-year debt. Benchmark 10-year gilts resumed their slide, pushing up yields to the highest level since June 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets