Fingerprint Chief Considers Acquisitions to Speed ExpansionBy and
Company seeking new legs for the business to stoke growth
Rival Next Biometrics’s stock rises in Oslo on M&A speculation
Fingerprint Cards AB’s new chief executive officer says he may make acquisitions to accelerate expansion into new market segments for the Swedish maker of biometric sensors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap