Fingerprint Chief Considers Acquisitions to Speed ExpansionBy and
Company seeking new legs for the business to stoke growth
Rival Next Biometrics’s stock rises in Oslo on M&A speculation
Fingerprint Cards AB’s new chief executive officer says he may make acquisitions to accelerate expansion into new market segments for the Swedish maker of biometric sensors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’