Disney Sees No Florida Fallout From Zika, Rebutting AnalystBy , , and
Orlando bookings, cancellations unaffected, spokeswoman says
BTIG’s Greenfield cites survey showing vacationers canceling
Walt Disney Co. said the Zika virus isn’t hurting its theme-park business in Orlando, Florida, disputing concerns raised by an analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations