Disney Cuts 250 Consumer Products Jobs in Game-Strategy ShiftBy
Walt Disney Co. cut 250 jobs in its consumer products and interactive media unit, about 5 percent of the division’s total employment, as the company shifts to licensing characters to video-game producers rather than making games itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap