Disney Cuts 250 Consumer Products Jobs in Game-Strategy ShiftBy
Walt Disney Co. cut 250 jobs in its consumer products and interactive media unit, about 5 percent of the division’s total employment, as the company shifts to licensing characters to video-game producers rather than making games itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill