Deutsche Bank RMBS Deal Could Test Legal Reserves, JPMorgan SaysBy
Settlement of $4 billion may spark higher legal provisions
U.S. probing banks over residential mortage-backed securities
Deutsche Bank AG may have to make additional legal provisions if a settlement with U.S. authorities over the sale of residential mortgage-backed securities exceeds $4 billion, according to analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks