Not With a Bang But a Whimper: How Commodities May End YearBy and
Investors pulled $791 million from ETFs over past month
‘There’s just not enough to keep speculators interested’
For commodities, 2016 started with a bang. If history is any guide, it will end with a whimper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner