Chile Holds Key Rate as Tightening Cycle Comes to Early EndBy and
Policy makers kept key rate at 3.5 percent for ninth month
Bank only raised rates twice to get inflation back on target
Chile kept borrowing costs unchanged after weaker inflation and economic growth prompted policy makers to signal the end of a tightening cycle following just two increases late last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses