Chesapeake Bondholders Owed $440 Million on Appeals Court RulingBy and
New York appeals court upholds trial judge in ordering payment
Courts find Chesapeake failed to give holders proper notice
Chesapeake Energy Corp. owes bondholders $440 million for improperly redeeming a 2012 bond issue early, a U.S. appeals court said in upholding a ruling that dealt another blow to the second-largest natural gas producer in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas