Canada Stocks Jump Most in Two Months as Resources, Banks RallyBy
Global markets stabilizing after recent rout on rate worries
Auto-parts maker Magna gains as it considers a new plant
Canadian stocks jumped the most in two months, as energy producers rallied with crude oil to help spur broader gains, while fresh U.S. data showed growth in the world’s largest economy remains mediocre.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's