Vancouver Leads Canada’s Fourth Straight Fall in Home SalesBy
Realtor group says B.C. foreign-buyer tax curtailing activity
Prices in west-coast city decline as national average rises
Canadian home sales fell for the fourth-straight month in August, with Vancouver leading the decline after the introduction of a sales tax on foreign buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's