Police Probe Overseas Financing by Brazil Development BankBy
Loans to projects in Mexico, Panama, Cuba, Angola investigated
Odebrecht benefited from BNDES financing, local newspaper says
Brazilian police are deepening an investigation into overseas financing provided by state development bank BNDES, further linking the lender to the country’s sweeping corruption probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders