Basel’s Bank Capital Rule Revamp Said to Split German LawmakersBy and
Social Democrat lawmakers walk away from resolution on Basel
Debate illustrates complexity of German banking politics
Lawmakers from Germany’s main political parties split over new bank capital rules, with Social Democrats in parliament wary of appearing too soft on the finance industry, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing