Basel’s Bank Capital Rule Revamp Said to Split German LawmakersBy and
Social Democrat lawmakers walk away from resolution on Basel
Debate illustrates complexity of German banking politics
Lawmakers from Germany’s main political parties split over new bank capital rules, with Social Democrats in parliament wary of appearing too soft on the finance industry, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy