Barroso at Goldman Sachs Is ‘Totally Inappropriate’: MoscoviciBy
EU Commission ex-president move to the bank under scruitiny
Barroso’s Goldman Sachs move poses an “ethical probem”
EU Commission ex-president Manuel Barroso’s decision to work for Goldman Sachs is “totally inappropriate,” EU Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici said Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again