Barroso at Goldman Sachs Is ‘Totally Inappropriate’: MoscoviciBy
EU Commission ex-president move to the bank under scruitiny
Barroso’s Goldman Sachs move poses an “ethical probem”
EU Commission ex-president Manuel Barroso’s decision to work for Goldman Sachs is “totally inappropriate,” EU Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici said Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day