Ban and Buy: U.S. States' Love-Hate Relationship With Tesla
Want to drop by a Tesla store? You're out of luck in more than half of the U.S. The electric carmaker's 78 U.S. stores are spread out among 21 states and Washington, D.C., with about a third of them in California alone, a map on the company's website shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders