Argentina’s CePu Said to Hire Banks for $500 Million Bond SaleBy
JPMorgan, BofA, Deutsche Bank said to prepare offering
Proceeds from 7- to 10-year deal said to back two projects
Argentina’s largest privately owned power generator, Central Puerto SA, is planning a $500 million bond sale, hiring JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Deutsche Bank AG for the deal, according to two people with knowledge of the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’