Adient Sees Profit Rising Post-Spinoff From Johnson ControlsBy
World’s largest automotive seat maker has stronghold in China
Revenue may reach $17 billion for 2017, investors told
Adient, the automotive seat maker being spun off from Johnson Controls, forecast adjusted profit of as much as $900 million on $17 billion in sales in the fiscal year starting Oct. 1, its first as a standalone company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020