Zambia’s Lungu Appoints Felix Mutati as His Finance MinisterBy
Mutati will need to lead talks with the IMF about aid package
Finance Minister needs to steady an economy ‘in dire straits’
Zambian President Edgar Lungu named part of his new cabinet, nominating accountant and ex-commerce and trade minister Felix Mutati as finance minister, the presidency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing