Yen Touches One-Week Low as Morgan Stanley Sees More BOJ EasingBy and
Japan’s currency reaches weakest level since Sept. 6
Bank of Japan is scheduled to meet next week on policy
The yen fluctuated after reaching a one-week low as Morgan Stanley says the Bank of Japan is likely to dive further into negative-interest-rate policy at a meeting next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks