Waning Power of Rates Means New Tools Needed, Wilkins SaysBy and
Household incomes more prone to fall in low growth era
Fiscal policy can be powerful tool to boost growth: Wilkins
Slowing growth is increasing the risks to the global economy, even as it makes monetary policy less effective, Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Carolyn Wilkins said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas