Virgin Active Owner Brait Seeks London Listing, New FundingBy
Brait plans to move head office to the U.K. from Malta
Will keep listing in Johannesburg after the London relocation
Brait SE, the South African investment company that owns U.K. chains Virgin Active and New Look, plans to trade its shares on the London Stock Exchange and will consider selling new equity to fund future deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks