Venezuela Faces Mercosur Suspension on Human Rights RecordBy
Caracas won’t hold Mercosur rotating presidency this year
Venezuela hosts Iran, North Korea, Syria in Margarita summit
The South American trade bloc Mercosur will suspend Venezuela if it fails to meet a December deadline to comply with the group’s human rights and immigration standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing