UPS Sweetens Pay for Some of 95,000 Holiday Season JobsBy
Delivery giant to offer bonuses, higher wages in certain areas
Accurate peak season planning needed to avoid package delays
United Parcel Service Inc. is offering bonuses and higher wages for holiday help in some parts of the U.S. as the package-delivery company plans to hire about 95,000 seasonal workers amid tighter labor markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap