UPS Sweetens Pay for Some of 95,000 Holiday Season JobsBy
Delivery giant to offer bonuses, higher wages in certain areas
Accurate peak season planning needed to avoid package delays
United Parcel Service Inc. is offering bonuses and higher wages for holiday help in some parts of the U.S. as the package-delivery company plans to hire about 95,000 seasonal workers amid tighter labor markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill