University of Southern California Receives $60 Million DonationBy
Social worker’s fortune from real estate, Hollywood consulting
Gift is earmarked for social work; goes into school endowment
A social worker who made money from real-estate investments and consultancy work to Hollywood gave $60 million to the University of Southern California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts