U.K. Says No Hinkley Decision as ITV Reports Green LightBy
ITV says May was due to agree on project with Hollande Monday
Reports deal will mean new contract to address China concerns
U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s government said it has yet to take a decision on whether to go ahead with Electricite de France SA’s Hinkley Point nuclear power plant after ITV News reported that ministers are set to give it a green light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's