Some at BOJ Are Said to Still Favor JGBs in Any Stimulus BoostBy and
Bond buying has been core of easing since Kuroda took office
Kuroda, Nakaso highlighted powerful effect of negative rate
Some Bank of Japan officials still favor stepping up purchases of government bonds if the board decides it needs to expand stimulus, according to people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion