Siemens to Run $5.6 Billion in Argentina Infrastructure ProjectsBy and
Company agrees to provide 3.1 billion euros in financing
CEO Kaeser says plan is to create 3,000 jobs in the country
Siemens AG, the German industrial giant, will work with Argentina on 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) worth of infrastructure projects, underscoring the effort by the nation’s president, Mauricio Macri, to win over global business leaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders