Schaeuble, Longest-Serving German Lawmaker, to Run Again in 2017By and
German finance minister will again contest Offenburg district
CDU members have great confidence in him in ‘turbulent times’
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble will seek another term in parliament in the next federal election in 2017, potentially extending his 43-year tenure as a lawmaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’