Sarepta Soars After FDA Staffer’s Exit Lifts Approval HopesBy and
Ron Farkas, reviewer critical of Sarepta drug, departed
Sarepta still awaits FDA decision on muscle disease treatment
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. rose the most since June after a U.S. Food and Drug Administration reviewer who was critical of the drugmaker’s proposed treatment left the agency, potentially brightening prospects for approval of the medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's