Same-Sex Marriage Vote in Australia Set to Stall Amid StalemateBy
Turnbull is seeking a public ballot on marriage equality
Labor opposition says plebiscite will lead to persecution
A campaign to allow same-sex marriage in Australia looks set to stall as political parties squabble over whether to give voters a say on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn