Private Equity Snapping Up Unloved Plants in Tough Power MarketBy and
American Electric Power sale shows ‘significant interest’
Calpine and Dynegy may be private equity takeout targets
Private equity firms better positioned to weather the prolonged slump in U.S. electricity markets are snapping up generators from risk-averse power companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing