Private Equity Snapping Up Unloved Plants in Tough Power MarketBy and
American Electric Power sale shows ‘significant interest’
Calpine and Dynegy may be private equity takeout targets
Private equity firms better positioned to weather the prolonged slump in U.S. electricity markets are snapping up generators from risk-averse power companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap