Nordic Capital Said to Weigh $500 Million Sale of ItivitiBy , , and
Private equity firm is working with Morgan Stanley on sale
Itiviti was formed after a combination of Orc and CameronTec
Scandinavian private equity firm Nordic Capital is exploring a sale of its financial technology and services business, Itiviti AB, in a deal that could fetch about $500 million, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap