Mike Lynch’s Invoke Aims to Replace M&A Lawyers With RobotsBy
Former Autonomy CEO backs startup using AI for due diligence
Move comes a week after HP sold former Autonomy assets
Could the armies of lawyers needed to close billion-dollar deals soon be a thing of the past?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas