Mexico Peso Falls With Stocks as Poll Shows Trump Ahead in OhioBy , , and
IPC index underperforms peers in Brazil, Colombia, Chile
Drop in oil prices exacerbates declines in Mexican assets
Mexico’s peso weakened and the country’s stocks fell after a poll showed Donald Trump is leading Hillary Clinton by five points in Ohio, a state that has backed the winning presidential candidate in every election since 1964.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's