Merkel Takes Aim at Populist ‘Lies’ Spread Through Social MediaBy
German chancellor says she’ll push to reach disaffected voters
Comments ahead of state election in Berlin on Sunday
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said policy makers need to counter populist “lies” spread on social media and that voters who support the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany don’t reflect majority opinion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone