Linde Likened to ‘Game of Thrones’ After Two Tumultuous DaysTara Patel
German gas supplier urged to win back investor confidence
Analysts left wondering whether Praxair deal can be revived
In the aftermath of Linde AG’s one-two punch this week of a scrapped mega-deal and top executive departures, analysts picking over the wreckage are likening the staid German industrial-gases company to a drama-packed fantasy epic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself